How to submit your photo:
- Click ‘upload photo’
- Give your photo a title and description (e.g.: St John Ambulance: Sara volunteering at a bushfire deployment)
- Click ‘submit photo’
- Once we approve your photo, it will be live on our website.
If you are submitting an image as an individual rather than on behalf of an organisation, you must obtain consent from any organisations or other individuals featured in that image.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to read the rules for photo submission.
By submitting Images, you agree that:
- We may moderate the website, review the Images and decide in our sole discretion whether to display or otherwise use your Images.
- We may remove your Images at any time without notice to you.
- You own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and submit to us the Images.
- We may edit your Images in our sole discretion for suitability, brevity, clarity, grammar, compliance with our rules and any other purpose we deem appropriate.
- You are solely responsible for your Images and the consequences of submitting them to us and our use thereof as permitted by these terms.
- You acknowledge that you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by us or any third party in exchange for our use of your Images
You will not submit images that:
- Is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- Is not appropriate for a public forum (e.g., it is defamatory, hateful, harassing, derogatory, demeaning, threatening, abusive, pornographic, racially or religiously biased or otherwise offensive or objectionable).
- Infringes or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, service mark, privacy rights, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- Contains any anti-copying devices, tracking devices, computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.