Please note; these meetings are only for members and RSVP is compulsory for attendance. If you are a non-member wanting to attend, please contact us.
Need to talk? Changes are coming thick and fast in the current response to COVID 19 and leaders of volunteers are rising to the occasion in making changes to programs in line with state and health care advice, keeping communities connected and promoting self-care and well-being for volunteers and clients.
This session will include discussions about current organisational responses and leading volunteers through this period of change
About this SIG
The Employee Volunteering Special Interest Group (SIG) support the interests, activities and advancement of employee volunteering.
The main purpose of the SIG is to demonstrate leadership in employee volunteering, in particular:
- Advocating, influencing, and increasing awareness of employee volunteering
- Progressing thought leadership by identifying current and emerging issues, trends and research in employee volunteering
- Supporting innovation and good practice in employee volunteering
- Facilitating peer support, collaboration and knowledge-sharing between sectors
- Inputting to the development of relevant Volunteering Victoria events, programs, resources and products to support employee volunteering
New members are welcomed.