Response to 2022-23 State Budget
On behalf of our members and Victoria’s volunteers, Volunteering Victoria reacts with disappointment to the 2022-23 State Budget and the lack of specific funding allocated to developing and sustaining the volunteering community and ecosystem.
2022-23 State Budget
We are pleased to provide this submission to the Victorian Government, in preparation for the 2022-2023 budget, including:
- Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH)
- Emergency Management Victoria (EMV)
- Bushfire Recovery Victoria (BRV)
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR)
Budget Submission Addendum
We believe investment in Victoria’s Volunteer Support Services presents the Victorian Government with an opportunity to strategically leverage place-based community infrastructure in the upcoming Victorian Budget 2021-22.
2020-21 State Budget
We welcome the opportunity to provide this submission to three Government Departments as they prepare for their 2020-2021 budgets.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Local Government Victoria (LGV)
- Multicultural Victoria