- Welcome to the Volunteering Victoria CPD Activity Log for CPD members/participants.
- This page has restricted access and is ONLY available to Volunteering Victoria CPD members.
- CPD participants can update and track their points for the current year as they work towards their PLV accrediation.
- You should see your activities that have been recorded already and you can add a new activity.
How it works:
- CPD participants are required to complete an activity log for each activity they complete. The activity log is a formal template that enables VV to check that the activty is eligible for CPD points.
- It also provides participants with an opportunity to reflect on what they learnt from completing the activity.
- 16 CPD points are to be accumulated per year to be eligible to recieve a certificate of CPD achievement.
- Points are allocated to each type of activity as per the CPD Program Points Schedule