If you are looking for volunteering opportunities, please visit the Go Volunteer website.
By becoming an Individual Member of Volunteering Victoria you demonstrate your commitment to and support for volunteering. In addition you have access to a great range of member benefits and services.
Individual membership is open to any volunteer, manager of volunteers or supporter of volunteering.
As an Individual Member, you receive:
- Discounts on all Volunteering Victoria Conferences, consultancy services, training, events and other fee-for-service programs
- Free access to our Volunteer Management Mentoring Program (for managers of volunteers only)
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and have input to our advocacy and policy work
- The opportunity to network with your peers at member only events
- Access to advice, support, publications and research on volunteering-related matters
- The opportunity to connect with others through our special interest groups
- Access to a range of tools and resources to help you recruit, retain and recognise your volunteers
- Acknowledgement of your membership and support for volunteering on our website and in our annual report
Become an Individul Member by completing the below form: