Volunteering Victoria is pleased to provide this submission to the Victorian Government, in preparation for the 2022-2023 budget, including:
- Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH).
- Emergency Management Victoria (EMV).
- Bushfire Recovery Victoria (BRV).
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR).
- Victorian Government agencies work alongside Volunteering Victoria to ensure that volunteering isrecognised and funded as a key mechanism contributing to community resilience.
- Victorian Government commits to the development and strengthening of local and regionalcommunities through volunteering, and increased volunteering participation across the state.
- Victorian Government supports initiatives that contribute to making volunteering equitable,accessible, diverse, and inclusive, to encourage the participation of all Victorians.