Associate members demonstrate their commitment to the volunteering sector generally as well as within their organisation. Furthermore, Associate membership provides nominated staff in your organisation with access to a great range of member benefits and services.
This associate membership is suitable for any uninsured Volunteer Involving Organisation (VIO), being an organisation from any sector that is wholly comprised of volunteers or engages volunteers to support its activities and does not hold personal accident (volunteer) and public liability insurance. Volunteering Victoria must approve an application to this membership category.
As an Associate member, you receive:
- Discounts on all Volunteering Victoria conferences and events, consultancy services, training and workshops, and other fee-for-service programs;
- Opportunities to input, contribute and shape the future of volunteering through our advocacy and policy work:
- Networking with your peers at “Member Only” events;
- Access to advice, support, publications and research on volunteering-related matters;
- Opportunity to engage and exchange ideas at our special interest groups and contribute towards strategic projects;
- Access to a range of tools and resources to help you recruit, retain and give recognition to your volunteers;
- Opportunity to partner with Volunteering Victoria on projects, events and programs;
- Use of the Volunteering Victoria membership logo and member certificate to promote your support for the volunteering sector and for Volunteering Victoria;
- Acknowledgement of your membership and support for volunteering via business listing on the Volunteering Victoria website and annual report.