By becoming a Corporate Member of Volunteering Victoria your organisation demonstrates its commitment to and support for volunteering; and provides you and your colleagues with access to a great range of member benefits and services.
Corporate membership is for any tertiary institution, business or for-profit organisation that has an interest in being involved in or supporting volunteering in Victoria.
As a Corporate Member, you receive:
- Discounts on all Volunteering Victoria Conferences, consultancy services, training, events and other fee-for-service programs
- Free access to our Volunteer Management Mentoring Program
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and have input to our advocacy and policy work
- Free promotion of your volunteering-related stories and activities on our website and via our social media
- The opportunity to network with your peers at member only events
- Access to advice, support, publications and research on volunteering-related matters
- The opportunity to connect with others through our special interest groups
- Access to a range of tools and resources to help you recruit, retain and recognise your volunteers
- The opportunity to partner with us on projects, events and programs
- Use of our Volunteering Victoria membership logo, to promote your support for volunteering and for Volunteering Victoria
- Acknowledgement of your membership and support for volunteering on our website and in our annual report
Become a Corporate Member by completing the below form: