By becoming a Full Member of Volunteering Victoria your organisation demonstrates its commitment to and support for volunteering and your volunteers; and provides you, your colleagues and your volunteers with access to a great range of member benefits and services.
Full Membership is open to any volunteer involving organisation that holds personal accident (volunteer) and public liability insurance; as well as local government and Federal and State Government departments and agencies.
As a Full Member, you receive:
- Discounts on all Volunteering Victoria Conferences, consultancy services, training, events and other fee-for-service programs
- Free access to our Volunteer Management Mentoring Program
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and have input to our advocacy and policy work
- Free promotion of your volunteering-related stories and activities on our website and via our social media
- The opportunity to network with your peers at member only events
- Access to advice, support, publications and research on volunteering-related matters
- The opportunity to connect with others through our special interest groups
- Access to a range of tools and resources to help you recruit, retain and recognise your volunteers
- The opportunity to partner with us on projects, events and programs
- Use of our Volunteering Victoria membership logo, to promote your support for volunteering and for Volunteering Victoria
- Acknowledgement of your membership and support for volunteering on our website and in our annual report
- Voting rights at the Volunteering Victoria AGM
Become a Full Member by completing the below form (all questions are mandatory):