Volunteer Managers are considered to be performing a role of supervision or co-ordination of volunteer programs for Volunteer Involving Organisations.
Individual Members of Volunteering Victoria demonstrate their commitment to and support for the volunteering sector.
As an Individual Member (Volunteer Manager), you will receive:
- Discounts on all Volunteering Victoria conferences and events, consultancy services, training and workshops, and other fee-for-service programs;
- Free access to our Volunteer Management Mentoring Program
- Access to our sector leading CPD program (at cost) for Volunteer Managers;
- Networking with your peers at “Member Only” events;
- Access to advice, support, publications and research on volunteering-related matters;
- Opportunity to engage and exchange ideas at our special interest groups and contribute towards strategic projects;
- Opportunity to partner with Volunteering Victoria on projects, events and programs;
- Use of the Volunteering Victoria membership logo and member certificate to promote your support for the volunteering sector and for Volunteering Victoria;
- Acknowledgement of your membership and support for volunteering via business listing on the Volunteering Victoria website and annual report.