2022 AGM Forum
Date: Thursday 27 October 2022
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
Location: Online, via Zoom
Business of the AGM:
- Welcome – opening by Bronwen Clark, Board Chair
- Confirmation of the 2021 AGM Minutes
- Presentation of the 2022 Annual Report
- Presentation of the 2022 Annual Financial Report
- Election of Director (Treasurer)
Official proceedings were followed by a presentation from Dr Arthur Stukas and Sarah Wilson on their research paper ‘Understanding Motivations to Volunteer‘.
Their research was prepared as part of Volunteering Australia’s Volunteering Research Papers Initiative, which aims to capture evidence on a wide range of topics related to volunteering and outline key insights for policy and practice.
AGM attendees also had the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session at the end of their presentation.