All events will run virtually.
*All prices are ex GST
Now more than ever, organisations need to understand their legal obligations and have sound risk management processes in place. In this practical training session for volunteer-involving organisations, we’ll cover the legal basics around your safety obligations, how to manage risk and important things to note about insurance. We’ll also delve into COVID specific issues to help you ensure your COVID-safe plan protects both your volunteers and your organisation.
- Why safety is so important
- The ‘duty of care’ your organisation owes its volunteers
- Legal responsibility for the actions of volunteers
- Work health and safety duties
- Child safety requirements
- Risk management processes
- Volunteer insurance
- Safety and risk top tips
- Additional resources to help in the future